We moved! Don't miss out all the excitements - http://x3thearan59.weebly.com/

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MapleStoryPointer

[UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Do you think this guide helped you?
★★★★★
[UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Empty53%[UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Empty
 53% [ 34 ]
★★★★
[UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Empty19%[UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Empty
 19% [ 12 ]
★★★
[UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Empty13%[UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Empty
 13% [ 8 ]
★★
[UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Empty3%[UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Empty
 3% [ 2 ]
[UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Empty12%[UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Empty
 12% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 64

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

IGN : x3The제로59
Class : Zero
Level : 200
World : KMS - Culverin
Male Posts : 1110

[UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory   [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 1:05 pm

From your PM~

westop wrote:
Can you help me to create a character in GMS? I have no way, I will give you my ID and Password. Very Happy

ID : xxxxxxxxxx

Password : xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for helping!

I have already try to login to your account. Your account seems to have problem creating a character. When click the Job Selection then straight dc out. Try create a new account.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/x3TheAran59FanPage
BigBroccoli
BigBroccoli

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory   [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 2:54 pm

Last friday i tried using hotspot shield and it worked.
Trained to lvl 35 then i tried today and realised that once i press start game with hot spot shield on,the splash comes up and loads,once loaded,Maplestory does not come out.
I restarted and tried Countless of time.
But to no avail,it failed.
So My hypothesis is that Hotspot has been patched-Why??-Some people has posted in facebook Maplesea that they are playing Maple Global cause they download the ip proxy aka Hotspot shield.
2.Maple could have server maintanence,so it was unable to load.

I hope it be able to work in 2days time.
if not,something is wrong with Hotspot xP
Back to top Go down
fishx
Junior Helper
Junior Helper
fishx

Male Posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory   [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jan 2011, 1:12 am

u go which link to download HPS? www.anchorfree.com?
HPS is not problem for playing GMS if u cannot load try restart ur computer or maybe ur MS is going run so u cannot to run it again. when u want to play GMS u need see ur HPS on CONNECTED then u can connect ur GMS...if u really cannot run try restart computer...it will be ok...
Back to top Go down
westop
westop

Male Posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory   [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jan 2011, 2:08 am

I cant even register!!Can you help me to register?
Back to top Go down
fishx
Junior Helper
Junior Helper
fishx

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory   [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jan 2011, 3:30 am

sry cannot...coz some personal information need to right by urself...jus follow the sequence i think should be ok...coz i play 1week already...
Back to top Go down
BigBroccoli
BigBroccoli

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory   [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jan 2011, 11:55 am

Thanks for your help!
Back to top Go down
westop
westop

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory   [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 2:24 am

fishx wrote:
sry cannot...coz some personal information need to right by urself...jus follow the sequence i think should be ok...coz i play 1week already...
Then how can I register it? It keep saying "system error" and keep asking me to retype the verification code.
Back to top Go down
fishx
Junior Helper
Junior Helper
fishx

PostSubject: u must try urself wat is the error? find out the error at www.google.com or u can go lan shop or other computer to register...   [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 5:17 am

westop wrote:
fishx wrote:
Then how can I register it? It keep saying "system error" and keep asking me to retype the verification code.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory   [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 8:09 am

Those who cannot register or login try use other browser 'Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple - Safari'
Back to top Go down
westop
westop

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory   [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 1:35 pm

fishx wrote:
westop wrote:
fishx wrote:
Oo, I will try it, thanks!!
Back to top Go down
fishx
Junior Helper
Junior Helper
fishx

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory   [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 12:52 am

u are welcome~
Back to top Go down
lenonloh2
lenonloh2

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory   [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 12:00 pm

um , i cant seem to connet to hot spot shield , ive restarted my comp , switch a new browser , and restarted my modem.Mind helping me on this?
Back to top Go down
lenonloh2
lenonloh2

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory   [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 12:21 pm

lenonloh2 wrote:
um , i cant seem to connet to hot spot shield , ive restarted my comp , switch a new browser , and restarted my modem.Mind helping me on this?
ive solve my problem thanks for the assist.
Back to top Go down
I Love Maple
Junior Helper
Junior Helper
I Love Maple

IGN : 1RiOT1
Class : Warrior
World : Nova
Male Posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory   [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 2:30 pm

lol! problem solved =)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory   [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 2:35 pm

Well, just follow the steps then nothing will go wrong.
Back to top Go down
theDUDE
theDUDE

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory   [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 8:27 am

I sign up they say base on your you are not Eligible to sign up the maplestory,why? Question
Back to top Go down
Knight
Knight

IGN : Magicycc
Class : Magician
World : Aquila
Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory   [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 9:36 am

theDUDE wrote:
I sign up they say base on your you are not Eligible to sign up the maplestory,why? Question

Did you on the Hotspot Shield? [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Greenicon

If you on the Hotspot Shield still cannot register try restart your computer and on Hotspot Shield, then try use other browser to register GMS use 'Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome'.

Just follow the step-by-step you will able to play GMS.
Back to top Go down
wenyao996
wenyao996

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory   [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 3:57 am

i cant create a character. When i want to it will close GMS
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory   [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 5:57 am

Try create another NEW Account then try create again.
Back to top Go down
xLongLordz
xLongLordz

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory   [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 11:52 am

i cant play mgs i download the hotspot n connected n i run maple n it say ''error code: -2147221000(DLL for class not found)'' help!
Back to top Go down
I Love Maple
Junior Helper
Junior Helper
I Love Maple

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory   [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 12:12 pm

try restart your computer and on Hotspot Shield, then try use other browser to login GMS use 'Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome'.
Back to top Go down
xLongLordz
xLongLordz

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory   [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 12:22 pm

i try leh still cannot
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory   [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 1:28 pm

Try google your question. I am not sure about the error code.
Back to top Go down
I Love Maple
Junior Helper
Junior Helper
I Love Maple

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory   [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 11:11 am

LOL now I am having problem with my account =.=... cannot verify email and cannot create resistance character.. other job can create only resistance! Sleep
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory   [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 12:07 pm

Now GMS is having problem creating Resistance Characters. The game services will not be affected and having problem verifying e-mail regarding Yahoo and Hotmail. Click here for more info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory   [UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[UPDATE] Guide To Play Global MapleStory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next